Instagram allows you to create advertising on your post. This is with the view of boosting your profile and brand awareness. Thereby driving traffic to your page . In this article, we shall be showing you the 3 best ways to create Instagram Ads that works.
So if this looks like what you are looking for, then this the blog post for you. Furthermore, we shall be teaching you will sample pictures to help you understand better.
There are three ways to create Instagram ads and they are:
- Advertising a post within Instagram.
- Creating Instagram ads for Facebook News feeds.
- Creating Instagram Stories ads in Facebook Ads Manager.
No 1. Advertising Instagram Post With the Instagram App
Instagram allows users to directly advertise their post and contents from the Instagram App. It is the first means of boasting your brand Identity. However, you must have an Instagram business account, to be able to create promotions with the Instagram app. This will help to boost the visibility of a post on your profile. You have also made a post or designed a content you wish to promote.
How to Do it Tips
1. Decide and select a Post to Promote
Once you decide on the post you want to promote, here is what to do.
- Go to your profile and select the post you want to promote.
- Then tap the Promote button on the post page.
- Alternatively, you can go to your Instagram Insights, scroll to the Promotions data, and tap the Create Promotion link.
- Select the post you want to promote and then tap the arrow at the top right.
See image below for guides:
2. Set up the Objective Ad and Configure your Action Button
Instagram is just an awesome place to promote your business. Do you know that Instagram allows to decide from several options of objectives best for your promotion.
For example, you mat decide to choose to promote your brand to target audience who will visit your website, view your profile, get directions to a specific address, or call the phone number listed on your business account. This is awesome. This is why One of my buddy called Instagram a business made easy platform
See Image below for more guides
- In case you want your prospective audience to go directly to your website or see your Instagram profile, then select Get More Profile and Website Visits option.
- Click on the tap on Destination Link so that you may enter your website address or choose your profile.
- Furthermore, if your desire is to make your target audience to get directions to a specific address or call the phone number on your business account, then select the choose Reach People Near an Address. On the following screen, tap Select Button Text for the action button.
See image below for more guides:
- Kindly provide the url of the website you want to direct your target audience to visit. You may also decide to choose your business profile.
See image below for guides:
Note that If you enter a website URL, you can choose from the following action buttons. See image below for more guides.
- You can also decide to Choose to give your target audience directions to a specific address or the option to call the number on your Instagram business account. Its up to you. However, decides to give direction to your targeted audience, you’ll need to add your location’s address too.
- See Image below for more guides:
3. Define a Target Audience
- The third stage is where you must set the kind of persons you want your post and content to reach. This is called setting the objective. After doing this, Click on Automatic for Audience. This will help you create a target audience for your promotion.
- Note that you can also choose to set your target audience by multiple locations, up to 10 interests, age, and gender.
4. Set a Budget and Duration
Like you already know, To place advert or promotion on Instagram requires money. This is called setting of budget. So in case you want to set the budget and duration for your promotion, Kindly Click on either the default budget or duration.
Note that you may decide to choose a budget for the entire Instagram promotion, or any duration that spends at least $1 of your budget per day. This is just fine. See image below for more guide
I shall be concluding this stage by telling you about the View Insights
Furthermore, If your promotion is approved, the View Insights will immediately collect stats about your promotion within a few hours. It will begin to monitor the engagement rate of your promotion etc.
If you want to see the View Insight, Kindly click on the post you promoted on your profile. Then click on the View Insights, to view the insights for your promotion.
See image below for guides.
No 2. Creating Instagram ads for Facebook News Feed Using the Facebook Ads Manager
Kindly follow the guides here to learn how to Create Instagram ads in Facebook Ads Manager
Do you know that you can use your Facebook Page or a connected Instagram account to promote your brand. The best deal is that you don’t need an Instagram account to run ads on Instagram. Facebook Ad manager does this for you in a go.
Small Tips to Consider
You may decide to connect to your Instagram account, add to your Business Manager or connect through your Page’s settings.
You should create a powerful images images or videos that you’d like to include your ad.
Lastly, you must have examined and discovered that Facebook advertising objective is best suited for the marketing goal you desire.
To begin placing your ads on Instagram using the Facebook Ad manager, please follow these instructions below.
- Go to Ads Manager and Select the Create option.
- Choose an objective that supports Instagram as an ad placement.
- Then Select Continue.
- A form will be uploaded for you to fill in the details for your ad setting.
- The next step is where you can edit your ad placements
- After this, click on Instagram to have your ads appear on Instagram.
- Note that if you chose the the automatic placements, option, your ad will run across a variety of Facebook placements, including Instagram to give you the best value for your ads.
- Finally select the continue option to proceed.
Finally, Facebook has updated Ads Manager to include some of the best features of Power Editor so everyone can get the most out of their Facebook and Instagram ads.
So if you want to create an Instagram ad in Ads Manager, Kindly use this link to choose or create ad accounts outside Business Manager. Furthermore, you may use use link to view or create ad accounts inside Business Manager. Lastly, Its best for you. Cheers!!!
No 3. Create Instagram Stories Ads in Facebook Ads Manager
This is the last way on How to Create Instagram Ads that Works better. So we are going to be as precise as possible yet comprehensive.
The procedure of creating ad for Instagram Stories in Facebook Ads Manager are closely the same with the steps outlined above. However there are some difference and that is what we shall be showing you now.
- Choose an Objective
To create Instagram stories Ads in Facebook Ads Manager, you may decide to choose from the following objectives for the placement of Instagram ads in Stories.Below are the objectives:
- The Brand Awareness Objective– This kind of objective will deliver your ads and promotions to people more likely to pay attention to your ads. This will boast the awareness of your brand. Thus, helping you to drive more sells.
- Traffic Objective– If you choose the Traffic Objective, more people on a destinations like Facebook, website, app, or Messenger conversation will see your ads.
- App Installs Objective – This is designed to push persons who views your promotions to either play store or iOS store to purchase your app.
- Video Views Objective– This kind of objective helps to Promote videos that show behind-the-scenes footage, product launches, or customer stories to raise awareness about your brand.
- Reach Objective – The reach objective like the name implies Show your ad to the maximum number of people.
- Lead Generation Objective – The lead objective is somehow the best kind of objective. It collects lead information from people interested in your business and then send them to your ads and promotions.
If you want your Instagram ads in Stories to do well, you must change from Automatic to Edit Placements. This will help you to select the an Instagram ads from the feed options.
See the Image below for more guides:
Choose an Ad Format
The next step is for you to select the Ad format you want. However, the ad format to choose is dependent on the marketing objective you chose for your campaign.
See image below:
- If you choose any of the above Ads Format, you may decide to add a full-screen experience to turn your Stories ad into a more robust experience with Canvas.
- If the option you selected is the full-screen experience, you can select a canvas you’ve already created or click the + button to launch the advanced Canvas builder to customize your own design. See image below for more guides:
Where you did not select the Full-screen experience, you will be required to add images or videos that fits the your selected Ad format you select. Additionally, You will be given a recommendation spec to guide you in building your stories image
Guides on How to Monitor Your Instagram Ad Campaign
After you have created your campaigns and it is approved. It becomes necessary to monitor how well the campaign is doing. With your Ads Manager Dashboard you can monitor its progress and results of your campaigns.
Before we drop the pen, its good to know that the Instagram App and its integration with Ads Manager allow you to create Instagram ads with the best results for your advertising budget.
Finally, We wish to thank you for reading our article today on How to Create Instagram Ads that Works better | Learn the 3 Best Ways
Hope you found this article interesting? However, in case you want to make a contribution or ask questions, please do make use of the comment box below.