This article is a complete guide on How to Fill Canada Visa Application Online Form for Free – Canada Free Visa. So if you want to travel to Canada, then this article is for you.
Do you know that although To fill Canada visa Application form online is totally free, yet it has been difficult for persons to get a handy guide. That is why we have written this article today for you.
There lots of reasons why you may decide to travel to Canada. It might be for work, educational purpose, vacation or that you simply want to visit. Majority of these class of person do not know how to apply for a free visa to Canada.
Before we continue, Have you had about the Canada visa lottery. It is just one of the best lottery application in the world today. This is followed by the American visa lottery. Although the America lottery is good, However, it can never be compared to the Canada visa lottery.
The American Lottery places restrictions on persons that can apply. However, this is not the case with the Canadian Visa Lottery. This means that regardless of your country or origin or residence, you can apply for Canada visa lottery.
For the purpose of this article, our main focus shall be to teach you how to how to fill Canada Visa form online for free. It does not matter whether you have tried and failed many times.
Importantly, all that is required of you is to carefully follow us. We have simplified the methods so you will learn better.
Learn How to Fill Canada Visa Application Online Form for Free Today
To apply for the Canada Visa, You only need to follow three easy steps. Kindly follow the guides below to learn:
- Filling and Submitting your application in-person
- Submitting your Application through Mail
- By Submitting your passport
As at the 31 day of July 2018, every applicant may be required to do biometrics capturing at a Visa Application Centre. Some of these capturing includes: fingerprints and photos biometrics etc.
So once you make an application, either for study, work permit, or permanent residence visa, it becomes mandatory. This is especially where you are a citizen of a country or territory in Europe, the Middle East or Africa, or if you are a national of a country that is already biometrics required.
It is not mandatory to scheduling an appointment before Biometric Enrollment. This means you can walk-in and submit your biometrics without a prior appointment. However, if you scheduled an appointment, it saves your time, energy and resources. Its just a matter of convenience. To schedule appointment, please the link above.
Small Tips & Guides
- If you are applying as a permanent, you will need to provide biometrics with each application.
- Where you have applied for a temporary resident visa, study or work permit in the past and You are not certain of a biometrics to provide, kindly go to the IRCC website (Canada.gc.ca/biometrics), and “Find out if you have a valid and up to date biometrics.
- To go to the IRCC official website, please follow the link here as a temporary residents applicant. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/entry-requirements-country.html
- Note that biometric collection is based on the nationality you have declared in question number 6 (*Citizenship) on the IRCC application form.
- If you have submitted an application online to IRCC, you will be required to provide a Biometric Instruction Letter. This will help you to enroll for their biometrics. Kindly visit the IRCC website to learn now.
- However, if you are applying in person at a VAC, you will not need to provide a Biometric Instruction Letter.
- Lastly, Citizens of Europe, Africa and the Middle East are mandated to provided biometrics once every 10 years. This is only if you are applying for temporary resident visa, study or work permit applications. But for permanent resident applicants, they will need to give biometrics regardless of whether they gave biometrics in the past.
To fill the form and learn more, kindly follow the link here: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nigeria/how_to_apply.html#
Submitting your Application through mail is another way of applying on How to Fill Canada Visa Online Application Form for Free. However, you may need to give your fingerprints and photos (biometrics) at a Visa Application Centre when you apply for a visitor visa, study or work permit, or permanent residence.
- Kindly visit the Canada.gc.ca/biometrics for more information
Please take notice of this important notice.If you need to give your biometrics, DO NOT submit your application by mail to this Canada Visa Application Centre. This is because you will need to submit your application in person. The good thing is that Canada Visa Application Centre will receive and process your biometrics at the same time you submit your application.
Finally, for Permanent Resident Applicants and Online Applicants: If you are a Permanent Resident applicant or a Temporary Resident applicant, you can submit your biometrics ONLY when you have received a Biometric Instruction Letter (BIL) from IRCC.
Do you know that you can Fill the Canada Visa Online Application Form for Free by submit your Application through your passport. So, if you have received notification from the Government of Canada requesting your passport, your passport along with the request letter may be submitted through the Canada Visa Application Centre of your choice.
But you must make sure you submitted your passport(s) at the same VAC where you recently provided your biometrics to avoid paying additional fees.
Small Tips and Guides on What you Should Do
Below are some documents and things that should go with your passport(s):
- The passport request letter you received from IRCC
- Any applicable visa application center (VAC) fees, such as passport transmission fees, courier fees/ or self-addressed prepaid courier envelope etc.
- Your contact information, including your email, phone number and return address
- Lastly, the VAC consent forms. Note however, that some service fee charges may apply. Follow this link here to see more.
Guides on How to Submit your Passport and Fill the Canada Visa Online Application Form for Free:
You can submit the passport and the request letter to fill your Canada Visa Application form if you did received notification from the Government of Canada requesting your passport.
Kindly follow this guides to begin.
- You can submit the passport in person or via an authorised representative.
- You can also sub,it the passport through a courier or mail to the CVAC address mentioned on this ”Contact Us” page.
- The applicant will be responsible for his/ her passport/ documents if sending or receiving via courier or using the transmission services.Note: If you are sending your passport to the same visa application centre as where you provided your biometric information, you are not required to pay for passport transmission charges
How to Retrieve your Passport
If you wish to retrieve your passport, below are the choices you have.
- You can decide to picking up the passport in person from the CVAC or
- Requesting the return of the passport by courier
However, you should note that there some Service Charge applies to return your passport directly to you by courier from the VAC. There are also some other charges that may apply, kindly see more details here.
Lastly, the Passport Transmission Services offered by the VACs will:
- Deliver your passport delivered to the CVO Lagos (Canadian Visa Office, Lagos ) in a timely and safe manner.
- Help you track the status of your passport by using the Tracking tool on the CVAC website
Kindly study the image below for more help in case you need assistance.
Finally, thank you so much for reading our article today on How to Fill Canada Visa Online Application Form for Free – Canada Free Visa.
However, we wish to know if you enjoyed this article? and to know if it was helpful?
Lastly, for any contributions and comments, kindly use the comment box below.