Love Island is one the most popular British dating reality show. The dating reality show is regularly hosted by Caroline Flack. The show hosts cast of hot young singles who have come looking for a summer of love and romance in Majorca. If you become the winning couple, then you will be rewarded with £50,000. Learn about the Love Island Application For in 2020.
Love Island Application Form for 2020 – Caroline Flack hosts the show with the cast of hot young singles who have come looking for a summer of love and romance in Majorca. The winning couple will leave the island with 50,000 pounds.
The purpose of this article is to discuss how to complete the love Island application in 2020. So kindly follow the procedure in this article to learn step to step guides on how to Apply for love Island this 2020.
How to Apply for Love Island in 2020 | www.itv.com/loveisland
Are you aware that the Love Land Auditions for 2020 have started.
Do you know that Applications are opened for the next season of ITV’s Love Island
Regularly, ITV2 are keep searching for young and presentable singles from across the borders of UK. So if you want to head to the sun, in search of a summer of love. this registration and application guides is for you.
If you are chosen, you will live in a qualitative luxury villa where you will get to know their co participants. However, getting into the luxurious villa is not the end because it is not a win already. So if you want to remain in the luxurious paradise, they must win the hearts of the public and their fellow Islanders who ultimately decide their fate on Love Island.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Love Island Applications in 2020
To be eligible for Love Island Application, below are the critarias:
- You must be aged at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or above. But you may also be qualified if you will turn 18 before the closing of the application
- Note that you must be found under the following categories:
- You must not be an employee of any of the ITV group of companies, Motion or the Broadcaster.
- Also You must not be an immediate relative (for example, mother, father, son, daughter, brother or sister) of an employee of ITV group of companies like Motion, the Broadcaster etc.
- You must hold a passport that will be valid throughout the period of Applications as an Islander
- Also you must be eligible to travel to any Programme destinations. You must also agree to notify us immediately of any change to your passport or travel status;
- Lastly, you must be exclusively available to participate in the Programme for a minimum of eight consecutive weeks from May 2019; (the “Eligibility Requirements”)
How to Apply For Love Island Series 6: Contestant Application Form
The Love Island are on their series 6 of their contest. that is for the year 2020. The closing date for submitting the Application Form is: 30 November 2019.
However, you must ensure you meet the eligibility requirements as set out above before you will be allowed to apply.
To apply for Love Island Series 6, kindly follow the guides below.
- To begin, go to Love Island Application portal @ https://itv.etribez.com/ag/itvli/loveisland6/welcome.html
- Scroll down to see two options like:
- I consent to the processing of this information as explained in the Love Island Privacy Notice.
- I do not consent to the processing of this information as explained in the Love Island Privacy Notice.
See the image below:
- After that, kindly scroll down to the button page where you will see the registration form.
- Enter your Full Name
- Enter your Email Address
- Verify your Email Address
- Create a Password
- Tick and Proof that you are not a robot box
- Tick on the Agree to Love Island Terms and Conditions box
- Lastly, Click on the Register Box to continue.
See the image below for more guides:
Follow this Registration Link to complete your application.
Thank you for reading this article on Love Island Application Form 2020 | Apply for love | www.itv.com/loveisland.
Hope this article was helpful???
For contributions and comments on this article, kindly use the comment box below